What do you need for Individual Health insurance right now? – FAQ
- If you are losing Health insurance (group, Medicaid, coming off a parent’s plan, etc.) then you need to know the exact day you are losing your coverage.
- What is your household size?
- What is your household income?
- How long might you need coverage – temporarily or for several months/years? If you are looking for a Temporary policy would you be able to qualify medically for it? (Note: ACA plans do not underwrite or ask health questions; whereas Short-term Health plans do ask health questions and underwrite)
- If you haven’t lost current health coverage (as described in #1), have you had another qualifying event to get it such as moving (zip codes, states, counties), change in marital status, etc.?
- What type of coverage are you most interested in – catastrophic or something with medical copays or a prescription drug card?
- Do you need to cover yourself only, or do you have dependents to cover?
- What medications do you take, if any?
- What doctors or hospitals do you use, if any?
- What is your monthly budget you can afford to pay?
These are some things that can help you get a more accurate quote for health insurance in a timely manner. We can deliver your quotes Contact Free via Phone, Email, Online, Mail or with Curbside service. Our quotes are always free, with no obligation.
~Bush and Associates has been servicing the insurance needs Caldwell County area since 1980!